View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 08:44 PM   #8230
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiba View Post
I feel bad for Arsenal in some ways because they sold alot of their good players like RVP, Fabregas, Nasri, Song, Gervinho...
their squad is still decent but it seems nobody wants to join Arsenal
Arsenal used to be my favorite team to watch in PL (behind LFC, ofc), but I agree, they just ain't what they used to be. I love the playing style of the likes of Wilshere, Ox & Walcott who inbetween them got all the speed & technique needed, and they got plenty of decent players, but to be top 4 you need at least 3-4 exeptional players. They can't keep on selling them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiba View Post
I read somewhere that Suarez has to formally apologize to his team mates, the staff, and the fans for considering jumping ship!
BR has said so publicly, in addition Suarez is currently doing all his training away from the rest of the squad. Both BR & Henry have been clear that Suarez is not for sale. If Arsenal had done the same, they would have been in a completely different situation right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
I didn't like it because of the beats.
GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote