View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 08:28 PM   #22
toronto b doin the most i swear
rip masculinity

toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via ICQ to toronto b doin the most i swear Send a message via AIM to toronto b doin the most i swear Send a message via MSN to toronto b doin the most i swear Send a message via Yahoo to toronto b doin the most i swear

I listen to the stuff posted here, and either I don't feel qualified to give a criticism, or I enjoy the tracks and move on.

I checked your soundcloud and it sounds like a no-flow, less vibin Paris. At least he was rappin about somn and you could groove to the shit doe. Maybe I'm just not a fan of the stream of consciousness wannabe killer bee style you've adopted right nah

Last edited by toronto b doin the most i swear; 08-11-2013 at 08:39 PM.
toronto b doin the most i swear is offline   Reply With Quote