View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 10:34 PM   #28
CharlesJones
-

CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CharlesJones Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

King Hippoe, where do you live? Ironman, I've never dealt with prostitutes that do drugs. Ok i'm lying LOL. I dealt with 2 white prostitutes that did drugs but that's it and the only reason i dealt with them is because they have nice bodies. Ironman, how you gonna make fun of me because of the women i deal with when you've probably never dealt with women? At least i don't judge prostitutes like most people. I know the reason why prostitutes exist is because some guys can't get girlfriends. So i don't see anything wrong with prostitution. If most cute women weren't assholes, then some men wouldn't deal with prostitutes.

About that life

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote