View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 08:56 AM   #33
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I went to strip club with a bunch of white people once and that was the only time I ever encountered white girl strippers in real life. It was all slow rollin' and hair swingin' and cinemax and pancakes on a pole... I'm not sure why people pay for that. But then I know plenty black strippers and they're all about flippin', shakin', poppin' & clappin' body parts that don't normally flip, shake, pop or clap. The difference is night and day so to anyone who's never been to a strip club I highly recommend going to one with black skrippaz. And for any black skrippa who's looking to clean up without having to do much, I highly recommend they go work out there where the white girls be at.

That's what I would do.