View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 01:16 PM   #7
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Some people pointed out to me that it's not the smartest move to abandon yall like that.My choice to make. Your choice to stalk and point out.

I do have a dog , Bonnie , and we been out like 5 times today.

You are awfully worried about me , Hot Cross buns. Are you okay?

My documentary is a punk rock style documentary where its compiled of , yes , clips of my screen in my apartment (which cost money).

To avoid copyright infringement the document is shot like that and also has those dead air moments left in it. The dead air makes the audio undetectable in places while the video is searched for copyright infringement during the upload. The screen shots make it undetectable to know what footage I was actually using. I've made music videos before in 2010 that were blocked during the upload for the simple fact they could see that I just threw a transformers clip or whatever in the Root file.

I know what I'm doing.

PEACE TO YOU BROTHERS!

Last edited by INF; 08-17-2013 at 11:54 AM.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote