View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 01:31 PM   #9
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

LMAO

I didn't make it for just you.

The real LMAO is that I just stepped out again to take Bonnie for a piss and throw my kids in the pool a few times. There is your SANE INF daily update right there.

lmao , would it be better if my scub sweaty ass was only filming my outings and personal life???? Do you want to see the footage of me yesterday while I was swimming with my kids and then bbqing with them and then running a session for one of my artist that I handle ?????

thats right , you don't wanna see me at all and Already know the deal so why are you still watching ?????

LMAO

PEACE BROTHER HOT CROSS BUNS , MAY YOUR DAY BE FULL OF LIGHT.

I'ma go spend my ssi check (money for being insane) lmfao I aint on no fucking ssi lmfao

an ssi check couldn't even pay a quarter of my rent. I work and maintain a good stable living for not only myself but wife and children. We have everything and more. RESPECT THAT (suckanigga whoever you are)

Last edited by INF; 08-16-2013 at 02:44 PM.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote