View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 10:02 AM   #3
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

These old r&b singers make me laugh trying to sue and complaining about rappers sampling their music. George Clinton a long time ago sued De La Soul because they sampled Funkadelic's Not Just Knee Deep on Me Myself And I song. These r&b singers should be happy that rappers are sampling their music because it's keeping their music alive. Only reason why they sue rappers is so they can get money because they're broke hahahahahahahahahaha. I don't think that rappers should have to get permission from r&b singers to sample their music. If i was a r&b singer and a rapper wanted to sample my music, i wouldn't have a problem with it. Marvin Gaye's family is probably broke and that's why they sued Robin Thicke LOL. I wonder which one of his family members sued Robin. I hope it wasn't Nona Gaye's fine ass.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote