View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 10:14 PM   #1320
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO View Post
I miss the days of feature length anime. I just don't have the patience to watch all these serialised animes. The only one I watch is Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood which is great. I know we still get feature length anime but we don't get the same level of output like they put out in the old days, and that studio gibli shit is overated.
same here i only watch a few anime's and i watch more tokusastu than anything else like kamen rider, Garo, super sentai and ultraman

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote