View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 12:39 PM   #12
main_man
corpin' while nude, bitch

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post

its like weird al linking up with paul mccartney or something for a full length...

gonna be a squash match...

necro can work on this til hes under ground hes gonna get murdered on every track and sound like SHIT..
LP
angry nailed it. this is EXACTLY whats going to happen.

necro is pretty much the hip hop version of weird al, except he has less talent.
and yes, he was entertaining back in the "i need drugs/gory days" years in that weird al sorta way. but now he's lost any type ability to ride his own beats and just sounds fucking horrible.

and these updates that he puts out give me ZERO faith that hes not going to be spitting like a retard. these posts sound like a excited middle school kid wrote them.

necro go toe to toe with one of the true greats?!?!?!?

never gonna happen, bruh.

"Blessed be the Lord
Who believe any mess they read up on a message board
If so, I got bridges for the low low
Same bitch'll a go dry snitchin' to the popo"
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote