View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 05:08 PM   #37
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durag View Post
Will they fuck off with these stupid big hollywood blockbuster movies. I dont care how good ya'll thought The Dark Knight was i thought it was nowhere near as good as everyone made out to be and i didnt even bother watchin the third or that new Superman movie which looked like thrash imo.

Fuck stupid over the top CGI battle scenes that go on for an hour, all these films are following the same boring formula now, Django Unchained was really the last great movie i seen in the cinema.

Film makers need to get more creative. David Lynch needs to come back with another masterpiece like Mulholland Drive and blow our fucking minds again.

Independent or foreign cinema is where its at.
Dunno why ya'll even bother checkin for this watered down hollywood shit.

Watch the original "Funny Games", that film is fuckin TENSE.
Co-sign!!