View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 02:06 PM   #36
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Is Willow going to do another Karate Kid movie?
FuNNY!!!!

Check was working his way through his set and I laughed and clapped at this point. Dude need to write some stand-up.

"whaaaats the deaaal with Flaaat brimsss?????" hahahahaha

for serious , DooooIT

yo , I seen all these pics go down last night , smh.sad shit right here but I been on that shit YEARS ago about what they do at awards shows (ritual night live on TV)

Not only do you have Pedo bear agenda but outright URSA MAJOR fuckery.

Will and Jada sold their kids out a long time ago. The son isn't doing bad things like smokin ciggawetts an other hood wat shit but the daughter is on the verge of following Miley's foot steps.

Peep how Will is actually looking at that shit an creepin an ah come up. He the only one not shocked , in his family.

its whatever

B , THis is NOT what comes with FAME. yOu are Very Talented and on a Whitney Houston Caliber before she met Bobby. GET THAT FAME!!!
INF is offline   Reply With Quote