View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 10:09 PM   #7
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you should let me mod this, i wont ban everyone that disagrees with me like check 2 with his finger ready to push the red button for any reason somebody gives him. me...i would let this forum be an open debate, i would interject with my opinion and respect others opinions, but I would never push that red button and bully people online just because i have the power to do so.

Im an american, a hardcore constitutionalist, i study 120, raised on wu tang, lived in those rugged 80s on the block on the east coast between pittsburgh and new york, and dont give fuck what you say as long as you1. dont post illegal shit 2. dont use ad hominem 3 post no substance lines like "your stupid" and thats really all that needs done here...
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote