View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 12:49 PM   #4
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I saw it last week and it's alright. I was disappointed there wasn't a lot of action. People need to realize that it isn't smart to do crime because you will end up in prison and you're stupid if you think being in prison is cool. If you're unhappy with your job and you want more money, try to get another job. I didn't like Mark Wahlberg talking about he was unhappy with his job. So he decided to rob that guy that played on that stupid detective show Monk that came on USA network and take his money instead of getting another job. I thought it was phony that the guy from Monk tv show lived when The Rock ran over his face with the van because he should've died and before that when Mark blew up his car while the guy from Monk was inside and he didn't die.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote