View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 03:45 PM   #6
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Like i said, it was alright. Mark Wahlberg does bad movies sometimes but i like most of the movies he's done. My favorite movies of his is Four Brothers, The Big Hit, The Corruptor, 2 Guns, Fear. What other action movies has he done? I know he's done some other action movies. He's a good actor because he can do action, comedy, drama. He's come a long way from when he used to be a rapper Marky Mark hahahahahahahaha. I remember his rap group name was the Funky Bunch and there was 4 black guys with him i think and they never rapped LOL. Anthony Mackie who was also in Pain and Gain is a good actor. I like some of his movies like 8 Mile, Gangster Squad, 10 Years, Freedomland, Crossover. He's gonna be in a new movie coming out October 4th with Ben Affleck and Justin Timberlake called Runner Runner. It looks pretty good.