View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 12:04 PM   #55
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Vince Young got cut by Green Bay recently. So what he's gonna do about a job? He has no money. See this is exactly why black athletes should save their money because you aren't gonna be in the NFL and NBA forever. Stop buying expensive material things and trying to impress women. Stop being with golddigging women and find a woman that isn't after your money. I just watched a interview with Mike Tyson on Youtube a few days ago on The View tv show and i saw his wife in the audience. Mike was saying that he's broke and when i saw his wife, i couldn't believe how cute she was. She must be a good woman because most women wouldn't be with Mike because of his money situation.

It was funny to hear Mike say that him and Robin Givens were having sex after they got divorced hahahahahahahahaha. He said they didn't wanna be with each other but they didn't wanna stop having sex with each other LOL. So this just shows me that Robin's story about being scared of Mike and how he beat her is bullshit because if she was really scared of him, she wouldn't have been seeing him after they were divorced.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote