View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 03:52 PM   #27
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old man was not paying attention. You see the kid slowly walk toward old man and pull up his pants? That means he is getting ready to dip fast after the confrontation. Old man was also in the wrong - running his mouth like an ignoramus when he should be an elder setting an example. Instead an example was made of the old man. Oh, well.

Ironman, I don't get in arguments with people and tell them they ain't fittin to do nothing . I say my piece and move on. You will never catch me loud, disrespectful and moving my head in a rapid fashion like that old man.

hashashin, sometimes when one wishes ill on another, it comes to the wisher. Be careful.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote