View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 12:10 AM   #15
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcom Guevera View Post
Just wanted to Introduce myself, I be the GOD MASTER EQUALITY ALLAH, Malcom Guevera the killer from paradise.

Ive posted on this site since the beggining, once the original KNOW THE LEDGE FORUM was destroyed i was disgusted, now that this is up and runnin, all praises due to the most high and i look foward to building and argueing with everyone cuz i cant stand people that just sits and agrees with whatever comes out your mouth, so once again, PEACE and Blessings to all. One Love kid
Is this the agent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote