View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 02:42 PM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms
Default The Best Man 2 - I give it 3 chest nipples out of 4

The first Best Man was with Taye Diggs, Morris Chestnut, Terrence Howard, Nia Long, Sanaa Lathan, Regina Hall, Harold Perrineau, Melissa DeSousa, Monica Calhoun and was directed by Spike Lee's cousin Malcolm Lee. It was a classic and very good. The 2nd one is coming out in November and i think it's called The Best Man:Holiday because it's supposed to take place during christmas. The previews look good and i'm gonna check it out because i loved the first one. Regina Hall did a good job playing a stripper at Morris's bachelor party. She gave Harold a good lapdance that made him fall in love LOL. Malcolm Lee is also directing the 2nd one. I wanna give props to Malcolm for choosing cute, sexy actresses because i love Nia, Sanaa, Regina.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote