View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 03:42 PM   #1
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default The Best Man 2 - I give it 3 chest nipples out of 4

The first Best Man was with Taye Diggs, Morris Chestnut, Terrence Howard, Nia Long, Sanaa Lathan, Regina Hall, Harold Perrineau, Melissa DeSousa, Monica Calhoun and was directed by Spike Lee's cousin Malcolm Lee. It was a classic and very good. The 2nd one is coming out in November and i think it's called The Best Man:Holiday because it's supposed to take place during christmas. The previews look good and i'm gonna check it out because i loved the first one. Regina Hall did a good job playing a stripper at Morris's bachelor party. She gave Harold a good lapdance that made him fall in love LOL. Malcolm Lee is also directing the 2nd one. I wanna give props to Malcolm for choosing cute, sexy actresses because i love Nia, Sanaa, Regina.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
Quote:
Eagle Eye, fuck you for saying I write like a kid. How do you explain that? I write better than your punk ass.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote