View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 06:17 PM   #7
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
The whole point of the video is to show that ancient KMT during the period of MOSES and pharaoh RAMSES II Giza was a power plant for the entire nation. Aquafiers of the river Nile supplied the power. It also makes my Micheal Tillinger video on Adam's Calendar in South Africa make complete sense. It's obviously above your head and your trolling my shit noel get out of my threads before I mentally rape you on here.

You really need to stop commenting if you don't watch the videos on links I post.
Haha, holy shit. For some reason I found this post utterly hilarious. "Trolling your shit". Don't take yourself so seriously, mate. I honestly wasn't suggesting anything at all by saying that I didn't watch the video. It wasn't supposed to be a "who gives a shit?" kind of statement. I simply wanted to make a post and thought before I did so that I should make it clear it had nothing to do with the video, so people wouldn't be like "wtf has that got to do with this thread?". My post was based on the thread title.
Quote:
This also shows me how insecure rich europeans are about the whole thought of this technology and have suppressed it. Explains why the Gold capstone on the pyramids disappeared. Explains the true purpose of the Ark of the covenant as well. Fake jews and europeans hate this video.
This post cracks me up even more. I suppose it was aimed at me. I guess I'll need to inform you that Australia isn't in Europe then. Again, don't take yourself so fucking seriously. I didn't even know what the video was about. I simply wasn't interested in finding out. You're definitely singling out the wrong person if you think I give even the slightest hint of a fuck about those things you mentioned there. Suppressing things and whatever. Shit. A lot of you cunts in KTL really need to lighten up.

Anyway, I won't force you to "mentally rape" me. I'll leave your ground breaking, history altering, world changing thread alone. I didn't realise that average Joes weren't allowed to make general comments amongst all you incredibly deep, insightful scholars.