View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 09:03 AM   #1722
fatboybrandon
Your fav. artist's artist

fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

For cutting-edge sample based Hip Hop sound I had to go with Oddisee's latest instrumental project The Beauty In All.

The duo of Epidemic bring authentic 90's sound in 2013 with the classic tradition, no slacking on the mic, over-production or following current trends to make it on mainstream radio. Reminds me of something I mighta heard on Stretch & Bobbito as a hungry unsigned group with skills. Somethin For The Listeners is one of my favorites of the year.

'The Bassment Tapes Vol. 1: Write To Remain Violent (CARDBOARD GATEFOLD)'

'Somethin For Tha Listeners (Audio CD - Jul 9, 2013)

Pre-ordered the new Black Milk, I expect it to be good from the couple singles he's put out recently. ''No Poison No Paradise (Audio CD - Oct 15, 2013)

Pre-ordered this classic in instrumental form the day I saw it, grab yours before they go out of stock! Real Live (Larry-O + K-Def) - 'The Turnaround (INSTRUMENTALS) (LIMITED EDITION 180g VINYL GATEFOLD OF 600)' (Vinyl LP Record [2LP])

fatboybrandon is offline   Reply With Quote