View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 12:10 PM   #39
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
She is a household name faggot. People who watch movies know who she is. How do you know black men haven't seen Drumline? It's not a women's movie. It's more black men in the movie than black women. Nick Cannon was the lead character. Orlando Jones who did the 7up commercials was also in it. LOL@you haven't seen Colombiana, The Losers, Takers hahahahahahahaha. I guess you watch faggot movies huh?
Quote:
LOL@you never heard of The Losers and Takers hahahahahahahahaha. How could you never heard of Takers that has rapper T.I., Paul Walker, Idris Elba, Chris Brown, Michael Ealy, Matt Dillon? You never saw the previews? Zoe didn't have a big part in it. What difference does it make whether or not she does big budget or low budget movies? That's no excuse for you not to know who she is. I can't believe you never saw Takers and Colombiana. I only saw Drumline once and that doesn't make me gay. I've never seen Zoe's parents but i think she might be mixed and i would guess that one of her parents is black since she looks black. I know she isn't into black men because i saw she recently got married to a hispanic guy. She's very skinny but i'd still fuck her because i like slim women LOL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKANK HILL View Post
The dude who played 2pac in Notorious looked like Will Smith lol
Quote:
sosa, suck my chest nipples
bahaha, what the fuck.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote