Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 10:35 AM   #10885
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

That might happen Check Two. The Redskins are gonna be in trouble if they lose to Detroit Sunday because they'll be 0-3. Their defense has gotta do a better job because they've given up too many points so far. I was surprised the Giants lost bad to Denver and i was surprised the 49ers got blown out by Seattle. Seattle is a tough place to play. What's up with Pittsburgh? They can't even score. I watched them against Cincinnati Monday and they looked pitiful. They only scored 9 points at home against Tennessee their first game and i know their fans were pissed. LOL@Cleveland Browns hahahahahahahahahahaha. Same old Browns as usual. They had a chance to win against Baltimore and couldn't because of stupid mistakes. What's that little black guy's name that plays for Denver who ran a kickoff return for a touchdown against the Giants? I saw him score on a kickoff return against the Ravens last season in the playoffs. He's very quick.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote