View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 10:48 AM   #62
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Yeah Big L's album is better than all of Jay-Z's albums. MC Ren of NWA and MC Eiht are better than Jay-Z LOL. I was listening to MC Ren's first album Kiss My Black Azz earlier today. That's a good album but i was kinda mad at him that it's only 5 songs on there. Ya'll should check his song Behind The Scenes. That song is very graphic having him talk about a stuck up black woman that acted like she didn't wanna be bothered with black men at school. MC Ren said one day he went to her house and looked in her bedroom window and saw her fucking a guy that was her next door neighbor and he said she drank some liquor and snorted a few lines of cocaine after she was done fucking hahahahahahahahaha. He said that little innocent shit gotta go LOL. He said the next day he told his best friends what he saw and he told them to go to her house with him. So when him and his friends went, they saw her and her mother fucking while her father ate her pussy hahahahahahahahahahahaha. So MC Ren said him and his friends jumped through her bedroom window and fucked her hahahahahahahahahaha. That's a wild song.
hahahahahahahahahaha

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote