View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 10:58 AM   #63
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL. Yeah Behind The Scenes is a wild song. Have you heard it before? MC Ren did another song on NWA's Niggaz4life album talking about sex and the song is called She Swallowed It. He said he was at the drive in movie theatre with his woman and he walked up to a car that had a woman and a few guys fucking her and he said she was the church preacher's daughter LOL. So he said since his woman wasn't giving him any pussy, he decided to jump in the car with her and the other guys and fuck her LOL. Eazy E was funny too when he dissed black women because on NWA's One Less Bitch song on Niggaz4life album, he said at the end that women ain't nothing but money hungry bitches that's always in a nigga's pocket and when your money is gone, women are gone in the wind LOL. He said bitches ain't shit LOL. On NWA's I'd Rather Fuck You song, Eazy E raps by himself and he said she wanted me to eat the pussy but i think i'll pass. So get up off your knees you funky bitch and go wash your ass hahahahaha.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote