View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 04:41 AM   #9
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I don't see a lot of white men wearing their pants hanging low and I don't hear about them killing each other often like black men do. Yes I know there's ignorant people of all races but blacks are the worst at being ignorant because blacks are the only race that call each other niggas when that's a word that whites used to call blacks when they were slaves. Blacks are the only ones who think getting a education isn't cool and blacks are the only ones who start trouble for no reason. Why do you think there's so many black men dead at a young age and in prison? You can go to any prison in america and i'll guarantee you that you'll see more black men than white men and hispanic men.

Black women are just as ignorant as black men because their dumb asses be having babies by these losers and be rejecting good black men because they think they're soft. Then they wanna complain that there's no good black men LOL. I don't see white women having babies outta wedlock and i don't see them with a lot of kids like black women.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote