View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 02:33 AM   #6
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
LOL@Cleveland sports teams hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah the Indians, Browns, Cavs are pitiful. I don't think they'll ever win a championship. Lebron got the Cavs to the finals in 2007 but that'll never happen again LOL. Washington DC also has to be the most miserable city because the Redskins and Wizards haven't won championships in years. Redskins last championship was in the 90's. Wizards won a championship when they were the Bullets in the 70's. I guess you can put Baltimore with Washington DC since Baltimore is only a hour or two from Washington DC. Baltimore Orioles have never won a championship i think.
They won three World Series titles, the last in the great year if 1983....

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote