View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 06:27 PM   #8
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I thought it was ok but i don't listen to it often. Only albums of his i play often are Mr Scarface Is Back and The World Is Yours. Geto Boys albums i listen to often are We Can't Be Stopped, Till Death Do Us Part, The Resurrection, The Foundation. I listened to The Foundation this morning. I listened to Yes Yes Ya'll, G Code, The Secret from that album. I wish Willie D would do some more solo albums because i like him more than Scarface. He's so funny.
You didn't like The Diary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote