View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 11:01 AM   #20
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
Horrible horrible. Dad punched mom in the belly to get rid of me and I have fetal memories from the blows believe it or not I remember I flinch at the unseen punches. Foster homes...speed while preggo...mom why? Because she had to learn things in life and she has been a good mother as I became an adult. She is there for my daughter bought her an italian dress for her 1st communion. My father was a pawn of the cartels and died from 13 bullets when I was 13. I forgive you for not doing a damn thing for me but giving me these cursed genes with all their anger and rage and beauty.
You have a lot of anger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote