View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 10:21 AM   #22
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by plaugexX View Post
No way did my parents do a good job. My parents divorced when I was 8yrs old and I dont think I was ever a big enough priority in their lives. They each lead alternative lifestyles and it seems they were never concerned with how that affected me or what I thought at all. They never went out of their way to provide guidance for me and I believe they just assumed that I would grow up without adversity. I since have been through alot of hardships which I believe could have been avoided if the proper parenting had taken place at crucial points in my development.

The number one thing that I would do differently is put more of an emphasis on education than what I had in my household growing up. I was not punished for ditching or failing in school. I did those things on purpose as a cry for attention and help to my mother who was more concerned with her personal life and relationships than my education.

I would also be more open minded than my parents were. They both had a general sense of who I was but never got to know the details. They just assumed that my beliefs and desired lifestyle were aligned with the way they were living. To this day I struggle to define myself and find contentment with my situation.

i'm sick and tired of hearing people's excuses about how they fucked up at school and say they regret it but don't have the balls to go back into education as an adult. grow up.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote