View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 08:41 AM   #43
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE W View Post
don't know what to tell you man.

i have no problem with eating the occasional burger. i don't mess with mcdonald's though, their burgers are gross. i usually go with the indie burger spots and if i want something cheap and fast, i'll do wendy's. used to like rally's(checkers) but i dont know what they did to their burgers cuz they're gross now.

no one is going to become a cheeseburger head from having a burger every now and then. well, some people might but one's lack of self-control isnt someone elses.

it certainly isnt on the level of cocaine.
Yeah but by that same logic, coke isn't addictive to everyone either. I've done it a few times and i'm not craving to sniff a line all the time, same as i usually don't want a burger either.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote