View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 09:29 PM   #23
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

When I was a kid we used to watch this animated tv show called 'Silverhawks' on Saturday mornings, and one Saturday when we were driving back from the beach, my parents in the front of the car and my 2 brothers and me in the back, I was singing the theme song from Silverhawks over and over, except I was singing it as "masturbation through the nation, Silver-hawks". I can't remember what the actual lyric was but it was something that sounded like that. Anyway, I had no idea what masturbation meant (I was only maybe 6-8 years old), and my parents kept on telling me to stop singing this lyric, and I was like "why, what does it mean?", and they wouldn't tell me, so I just kept on singing it over and over.

I imagine that car trip was probably pretty uncomfortable for everybody besides me.