Thread: Breaking Bad
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 08:52 PM   #523
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

whoa !!! the ending was lke a wet dream for all the BB hardcore fanboys lol that said, i didnt mind it wish they cut the FINALE in 2 parts cuz it felt a bit cramped into 1hr or so but i thought it was a good ending to one of the greatest drama series cable has ever seen. i been thinking this way for a while but hands down it's top 3 for me along with Sopranos and The Wire.

If you think about it, Mr. White left the game in similar fashion as he came in. He broke bad by blowin up [literally] Tuco's spot and he left the game by takin out the Nazi Matt Damon and crew with little help from his fully automatic friend in the trunk Mythbusters cats would be proud of lol

Pinkman had mad cameos on SNL playing none other than a Meth junkie named "Jesse" from ABQ, yo.

R.I.P. HEISENBERG