View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 08:46 AM   #13
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Lol where are all these degree graduates working as janitors? Stop talking shit.
I'm not, Sosa. In 2011, an engineer lost his job due to downsizing (rough economy). He searched for employment in his field but, unfortunately, he never caught a break. He became so desperate that he agreed to be employed as a janitor, a position that pays $8.00/hour. He had a family too.

You never heard about individuals with advanced degrees being unemployed or working below their means? I know of a chick who has a masters in communication who works at a department store. A guy with a Ph.D in literature loading boxes.

It's hard, Sosa. They're a lot of smart people who're suffering because they're embarrassed about where they are in life.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote