View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 06:14 PM   #23
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
I think CJ takes a lot of shit from people in here (from me included) about his life, but when you think about it, he is doing much better than Skampoe.

CJ is a janitor at an office building. Skampoe is a dishwasher at a restaurant. CJ's job is that he has to take out the garbage and mop floors and that is horrible, but think about it, that is the worst part of his job. That is the best part about Skampoe's job. Skampoe can't wait to take out the garbage and mop the floors because that means he is finished washing dirty dishes and scrubbing greasy pots and pans.

WINNER: CJ

ROFL NICE ONE FART

FOR THIS AWESOME THREAD,
THIS PUTS YOUR COOL POINTS TO 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautiFlyB View Post
CharlesJones is a miserable fuck who has to pay for pussy from evil bitches who will never marry him but will gladly spend his janitor pay.

Skampoe actually got somebody to marry him and therefore has access to regular pussy for free.

WINNER: Skampoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
^

the sexual tension between you 2 is undeniable.

and i mean you and cj