Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 10:22 PM   #10959
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

- Lions center Dominic Raiola apologizes to Wisconsin band; intends to make donation

Raiola was accused of insulting some band members' weight, and even questioned the sexuality of at least another before the national anthem at Green Bay this past Sunday. He allegedly used a highly derogatory term toward a female member of the band, too.

As a result, Raiola apologized to band director Michael Leckrone on Tuesday and intends to make a "significant" donation to The Marching Band Fund, which supports the band.

"My interaction with the Wisconsin Marching Band was inappropriate," Raiola said in a statement released by the team (c/o the teamís official website). "I apologize to those I offended along with all of the members of Wisconsinís Marching Band.

"I also apologize to the Lionsí organization and my teammates. I understand the standards to which we should conduct ourselves, and my actions Sunday fell dramatically short of those standards."

Lions president Tom Lewand, who personally apologized to Leckrone on Monday, issued this statement:

"After investigating the matter and discussing Sundayís events with Dominic, we are pleased that he has taken ownership of his actions and admitted those actions were wrong and unacceptable," the statement read.

"As we said yesterday, his actions were not reflective of the standard of behavior that we expect from any player or any member of our organization.

"We are also pleased that he is supporting his apology with a significant donation to the Wisconsin Marching Band Fund.

"Due to Dominicís sincere and appropriate response, there will be no additional disciplinary action by the team."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote