View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 12:22 PM   #34
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Yeah i work 2 jobs but i wish i could work just one. The cost of living in Virginia and Maryland is expensive. If i was in Cleveland, i'd have my own place because the cost of living there isn't expensive but the jobs there suck and that's why i left. Yeah the job world sucks because it's so hard to get a high paying job and everybody is competing for the high paying jobs. It makes it even tougher for poor blacks to get jobs when there's so many foreigners taking jobs. Foreigners are taking jobs that poor blacks don't want. So poor blacks need to stop complaining about they can't get a job when they don't wanna work low paying jobs. Nobody is forcing you to stay at a low paying job because you can move up to a high paying job with the same company if you wanna learn the skills that require you to get the high paying job. Most poor blacks are lazy and they don't wanna get the skills that get you a high paying job. They just think they're supposed to walk in the door at a job and get a high paying salary with no experience hahahahahahahahahahaha. Ironman, sorry to hear that you were homeless 2 years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Check Two, I've said before that nobody cares about your gay opinion. So why are you even posting in the rap music forum? Continue to post your retarded topics in the General Chat forum. Everybody on here knows you like gay rappers. So shut the fuck up.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote