View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 11:32 AM   #9
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I didn't mean to say he was cute you faggot. I meant that he looked normal when he was black before he became white LOL. He said he had a skin disease which caused his skin to turn white but i don't believe him. He said his dad used to tease him when he was a kid about his nose being big and that's why i think he had surgery to get his nose smaller. I don't think he was happy with the way he looked when he was young and i don't know why. He had a lot of black and white women that wanted him when he was black before he turned white. Too bad he probably didn't fuck a lot of women LOL. I read a book about his life and he said when him and his brothers went on tour when they were kids that his older brothers Jackie, Tito, Jermaine fucked a lot of women hahahahahahahahahaha.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote