View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 06:29 PM   #43
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
There are 2 types I homeless people... Mental patients and people whose family don't love them.

Ironman, obviously you are a mental patient. Skampoe, why doesn't your family love you?
Art is doing what he does best: Trolling

To be honest, obviously, I'm not a mental patient. Art, not everyone is blessed with parents, money, love, and a home. As a matter of fact, not everyone has the luxury of family. There's a big difference b/w family and relatives.

Art, stop being ignorant. You're not aware of this but poverty isn't something that you can escape. I lost my job and then my apartment in 2011. How does that make me a mental patient? Explain!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote