View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 08:20 PM   #3
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah well they're all fucken idiots. They're just fat. No need to be polite about it. People need to start telling these lazy fat fucks that it's not acceptable to be such a sloppy, lazy piece of shit.

I doubt Australia is any better than America. I reckon about 80% of Australians, maybe more, are fat. It was so fucken awful coming back here from Europe. Pretty much the only fat people you see over there are tourists. When I go for bike rides around my town it's like spot the fit person. Just surrounded by fat fucks. When I went for bike rides in Europe it was like ogle all the hundreds of hot, fit girls on bikes. Yes, on fucking BIKES. Not jumping in the car to drive one block to McDonalds.

Fuck 'em. Lazy cake eating fucks.