View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 02:31 PM   #146
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wt36 View Post
Well, you were not advocating for better health care for the mentally ill, you were advocating for better care for a criminal who was a woman who didn't care if she killed her own child.

You claim to be advocating for the mentally ill, yet somehow the condition (postnatal) is only valid in women in your eyes, even though the medical community states otherwise. Again, the physical pain of giving birth has little to do with the condition in most cases, yet the pain of birth is what you focus on.

That is blind feminism.

I watched both my children brought in this world and have great respect for what a woman goes through. However, it does not give them free reign on the world.

I advocate for the mentally ill. You advocate for a criminal and disgrace those with a valid condition.

i already said if men gave birth that i would advocate for them too, but men don't give birth. men not being able to give birth has nothing to do with feminism.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote