View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 02:58 PM   #9
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
Lol I'm sorry but old white women wont be crossing the street when they see a well mannered, polite church-dressed tecrus moa coming their way

Aint no one calling the cops on a dude who collects minerals unless he's doing an unauthorized dig on their front lawn.
Maybe. When you have black chicks saying no black men allowed when they're tricking or conducting business (they'll have a relationship with a low life) then it is a problem. When I'm being frowned upon either in a restaurant or walking down the street because some nig did something (robbery, rap, bad father, bad baby's father, bad relationship) wrong, it's a problem.

White guys, however, aren't frown upon. There's no need to prove yourself. Me, however, there's a cringe.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote