View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 04:05 PM   #5
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautiFlyB View Post
Nobody probably. I'd hate to think somebody who had a man and was servin him that ass regularly would be pushing her laundry back and forth across town to the Wash & Go in a stroller. I'm thinkin the last person that nutted in her hasn't seen her since he made that little girl who caught that roadside ass whoopin.
I respect your statement, B. It's hard to believe that she's alone. I'm saying that because she has a great ass and I KNOW for a fact that at least two or more guys are hitting that.

Now, maybe she's tricking. Maybe her man is a lazy bum who doesn't do anything. Maybe she's the man in the relationship, seeing as though most women are the head of the household.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote