View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 11:46 AM   #14
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Yeah right LOL. Did you know his wife died in a swimming pool? Jermaine is the 2nd talented brother. I got a couple of his solo albums that are pretty good. They're Let's Get Serious(Stevie Wonder produced Let's Get Serious and he sang on it and he produced 2 other songs on the album)and Jermaine Jackson which came out in 1984 and has the hits Dynamite, Tell Me I'm Not Dreamin with Michael Jackson and Do What You Do. Jermaine was married to Berry Gordy's daughter Hazel. I guess you know Berry was the owner of Motown records. Have you seen The Jacksons An American Dream movie? That's a very good movie. The guy who played Michael when he was a teenager and adult died not too long after the movie was done. He had a health problem and he was very young. Terrence Howard was in the movie as Michael's brother Jackie. He played Jackie when he was a teenager and adult.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote