View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 08:58 AM   #1033
Charles Barry
Cranberry Grenades

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

I saw a Cormier interview that was conducted this week where he said he's dropping down to 205 no matter what the result of his fight against Big Country is. I think he weighed in at 224 yesterday, so he's already begun the process.I expect him to win the fight this weekend no problem. Roy always has that one punch that could land, but Cormier is a beast. Even when he had a lackluster performance like he did against Frank Mir, he still dominated.

As far as Cain dropping a weight class goes, I don't see it at all. Outside of the JDS loss he's beasted in every fight he's had. Even if JDS beats him tonight, he'll just run through some more guys and get another shot eventually. His pace is tough for the heavyweights to deal with.

Should be a great card tonight.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote