View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 02:07 PM   #11435
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I hope Sebastian Telfair stays overseas hahahahahahahahahahahaha. He can't stay with one or two NBA teams. He should've taken his ass to college. I was surprised to see the Nets blowout Miami this week. I know it's just preseason but Miami needs to play better than that. Lebron needs to score more when Dwayne and Chris aren't doing anything because they aren't gonna win when he doesn't score a lot. Dwayne and Chris can't be depended on to score a lot. As a matter of fact, this may be Dwayne and Chris last season together because one of them is gonna go and it should be Chris. Dwayne isn't explosive like he used to be and he should think about retiring if Miami doesn't win a championship this year. Even the Wizards blew out Miami a few days ago 100-82 LOL. Did Michael Beasley play against the Nets? I didn't see him play. I just saw him sitting on the floor in front of the bench. I hope Pat Riley knows what he's doing getting Michael because if he doesn't give them any production, he needs to go LOL. He had plenty of time to do something with Miami the first time he played with them and he wasn't consistent. Plus he can't stay outta trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
Quote:
I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.
Quote:
Eagle Eye, fuck you for saying I write like a kid. How do you explain that? I write better than your punk ass.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote