View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 08:03 PM   #348
GZAjector
FIRE CROTCH YAKUBIAN WARRIOR

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI View Post
If you read the comic the kids can lead to several different out comes.

SPOILERS*******

1 - One of the kids will kill another so they can come back to life. (No concept of death). This may be getting set up with the one girl who cried over the zombie Nick.

2 - The kids can both be decapitated by the serial killer. This may be getting set up with the 2 sick people being burned.
niiiiiiiiiice, i like that. that would be fucking awesome if 2 kids got their heads cut off on a tv show watched by millions of people. shit like that just does not happen, although it should! shit that happens in reality everyday needs to be addressed more often, television and movies and shit always try and shy away for the real fucked up details of humanity most of the time.

but yeah i only read the first 4 multi-books of the comics {which i think encompassed season 1-3} ) shit was dope as fuck though. definietly a lot of differences too, but i like that. keeps everyone guessing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
I was trying to rep health, so I ate a mango! I would never eat pussy unless the chick is a virgin or a steady girlfriend who I know is clean. Then I suck the clit.
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote