View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 10:18 PM   #329
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nice and super dope twisted

Quote:
you MC’s is lactose ‘n’ I feast ambrosia in tha pantheon / tha Hip Hop Rap Paragon / my mouth is arid ‘n’ I fly like cherubims on chariots with more wings than 17 seraphims / competition, I bury them with compositions that’s arrogant / I carry tracks like surrgates / you heretics get kicked with a pair of Timbs ‘n’ crumble like arranged Arab marriages / surprise attack your clique ‘n’ rush your barracks with swords swingin’ / on point / Bringin’ Down Society with my arms around Trinidadian ‘n’ Guyanese chickenheads / lettin’ off, in effect, like 16 Intertechs / when you see Twisted Science hit tha deck / tha Rap President-Elect / spittin’ verbal sex out / I’ve been Hip Hop Generation X’d out / I seen your bitch at a meth house, runnin’ a train to get a quarter-ounce / smoke it up, yo / fashionably punctual / Hip Hop ‘n’ Science had their nuptials in tha 80s /

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote