View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 05:51 AM   #7
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i can't fucking wait for this LP.. as i wrote in my blog post, tied with Madlib ALC is without a doubt the most productive producers working in the Culture right now. Both would make my top 10 list of producers, but their sound is very different, and i sometimes feel Madlib has been releasing some half finished material with zero replay value, but when he's athis best he's sure as hell not to be fucked with!

This Step Brothers album is something I've been wanting for years... the first Dilated Peoples 12" i bought was also their first official release ever (1997) and Al had two beats out of Three.. since then i bought all the 12" singles from "The Platform" (i don't have the album anymore though), and Alchemist beats are all over the Place. Since then he'd Always had at least one to Three beats on every single one of the new Dilated joints, plus he's laced a lot of dope B-sides and compilation tracks for the Group (the īsong on "Lyricist Lounge II" is a perfect example.

trust me when i say that i will put together a Step Brothers compilation as we're getting close to the reality of the release. i might include some of the more well known stuff but i'll try to dig up something a Little more obscure.. don't worry i'ma post it here...

Peace, J

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote