View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 02:16 PM   #11458
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Chicago was trying to save money by letting him go but they're gonna find out it was a stupid decision real soon especially when the playoffs start. What if Derrick Rose gets hurt again? Then what are they gonna do? Nate was a explosive scorer for them and he surprises me because he's so little LOL. I think point guards are scared to defend him because he's so quick. I just saw on ESPN this morning that the Wizards let Emeka Okafor go to Phoenix for Marcin Gortat, Shannon Brown and 2 other players but the Wizards are gonna let Shannon and the 2 other players go that they got from Phoenix. Wizards need as much help as possible and they should keep Shannon Brown but they should've kept Emeka because he can score, rebound and defend. I don't understand the trades these teams make. How does a bad team expect to get better when you get rid of decent players? I'm not saying the Wizards are going to the playoffs anytime soon but Emeka could help them get there.

These are 2 trades from the past that i will never understand.

Dominique Wilkins went to the Clippers from Atlanta for Danny Manning and Atlanta hasn't been good since Dominique left LOL. Ron Harper went to the Clippers from Cleveland for Danny Ferry, Reggie Williams and a first round draft pick LOL. Ron was one of the stars of Cleveland and they traded him for Danny Ferry. Are you kidding me? LOL. Danny was a scrub. I know Ron got injured a lot but he was very good for Cleveland and that trade should've never happened. Ron ended up going to the Bulls and Lakers and won 5 championships i believe. So he's probably laughing at Cleveland. Patrick Ewing also should've never been traded from New York. He should've retired there and Akeem Olajuwon should've retired with Houston. Shawn Kemp also should've never been traded from Seattle to Cleveland and Glenn Robinson should've never been traded from Milwaukee.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote