View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 03:38 PM   #2
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Queen Latifah
Ice Cube
LL Cool J
DMX(he could still be doing movies if he wasn't acting crazy and staying outta trouble)
Ice T(he's done a lot of wack straight to video movies but he's done a few good movies like New Jack City, Surviving The Game, Ricochet. Plus he's been on Law and Order SVU for a long time.)
Treach of Naughty By Nature
50 Cent

Will Smith has done a lot of wack movies and i don't care if his movies have made a lot of money. He's a decent actor. I also like his music especially the stuff he did with Jazzy Jeff. People may say his music is soft and he's wack for not cursing but so what. Every rapper doesn't need to curse and every rapper doesn't have to be from the hood. Him and Jazzy Jeff's Summertime song is a classic and always gets played on black radio stations during the summer. Love the video too. Another good underrated song that he did with Jazzy Jeff that doesn't get a lot of play is I Wanna Rock on their last album Code Red. The video is good. Props to him and Jazzy Jeff for sampling Rob Base's It Takes Two on I Wanna Rock. I also like his Gettin Jiggy With It and Miami songs.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote